Latin American Film Festival returns for 14th edition
Writer: Florey DM
A still from opening movie, "The Man Next Door".
31 Oct – Latin American Film Festival (LAFF) 2015 is back for its 14th edition in Malaysia, bringing a lineup of eleven selected movies including one from guest country, Spain.
Cinema Online, 31 October 2015
Argentinian movie, "The Man Next Door", which tells the story of two conflicting neighbours, has been chosen as the opening movie for this year's LAFF.
The comedy drama will be screened at 8pm on 11 November.
Other titles for LAFF 2015 are as shown below, including the screening schedule:
- "Bad Day to Go Fishing" (Uruguay), 12 November, 7pm
- "The Method" (Guest country: Spain), 13 November, 7pm
- "Incredible!" (Peru), 14 November, 2pm
- "Land and Shade" (Colombia), 14 November 5pm
- "Silence in Dreamland" (Ecuador), 15 November 4pm
- "Xingu" (Brazil), 15 November, 7pm
- "Family Vacation" (Chile), 16 November, 7pm
- "Get Married If You Can" (Mexico), 17 November, 7pm
- "The House at the End of Time" (Venezuela), 18 November, 7pm
- "The Thin Prize" (Cuba), 19 November, 7pm
The movies will be screened at Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTIC), located at Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur. Admission to LAFF 2015 is free.
LAFF 2015 is set to take place from 11 to 19 November.