ReviewWriter: Cinnamon LionWriter Ratings:Overall: Cast: Plot: Effects: Cinematography: Watch this if you liked:
“Kuroko’s Basketball” anime series The Good, the Bad and the Sixth Man:
• The movie is the perfect, final tribute to the "Kuroko no Basket" anime and manga fans, as it made everything from the manga even better.
• In the original anime series, the animation and editing were already great especially for a sports anime, but the movie version upped its game making these two aspects even better - and it is such a spectacle to watch!
• There are a few extra scenes in the movie which doesn't exist in the manga, and there were also some from the manga that were omitted in the movie, but despite the changes, the story is still very satisfactory with not much room to complain.
• Each of the characters are a lot more lovable than they were from the series, and even the bad guys are likable.
• Seeing the "Generation of Miracles" plus Kagami Taiga finally becoming a team is a dream-come-true to many diehard fans of the series, and the production team did a job well done in executing their bond and hilarious relationship in the movie. Trivia:
• On the first day of the movie screening in Japan, there was a live viewing of the voice actors screening where they commented on the movie.Cinema Online, 22 May 2017