ReviewWriter: Cinnamon LionWriter Ratings:Overall: Cast: Plot: Effects: Cinematography: Watch this if you liked:
“Wolf Warrior” The Good, the Bad and the Wolf Warrior:
• The movie is bigger, bolder and louder than its predecessor, with generous servings of impressively choreographed close combat action, big guns, tanks and lots of firepower.
• The movie's biggest asset, of course, is Chinese action-superstar Wu Jing who is kind of a perfect package, from his looks to his body and acting, and not to mention that he also directed the movie.
• Though loud, the movie is very true to life as some scenes are based on the real world cases such as Chinese citizens' rescue and evacuation missions in war.
• Other minor flaws include bad sound effects, noticeable green screen work, and some bad CGIs.
• But despite the flaws, the movie is a good addition to the war genre, joining other movies with similar themes like "Dunkirk" and "War for the Planet of the Apes".Cinema Online, 07 August 2017